Traversing Metals are What’s Hot Now!
Hot! Hot! Hot! It’s summer and it’s hot outside!
Q. What’s hot inside and outside?
A. Traversing Metal Drapery Rods
Did you know? Our traversing metal rods can not only be made for indoors, but they can also be finished in an outdoor-friendly powder coated finish!
Just like our wood hardware, traversing metals come in countless finishes. Traversing Metal Rods come in a 1 1/2″ Diameter with either elbows, end caps or ball finials. Traversing options include Pinch Pleat, Ripplefold and Motorization.
White “Hot” Wooden Drapery Hardware
Classic White Never Goes Out of Style! White hardware is as hot as ever – and it’s always on-trend.
At Window Imagination you can get the drapery hardware you need and want for your most discerning clients:
- Non-Traversing Rods, Traversing Rods (Pinch Pleat, Ripplefold, Motorized), in a variety of rod styles, shapes and sizes
- Wood, Wrought-Iron, Brass and Stainless Steel (In numerous diameters and finishes)
- Finials and Elbows
- Rings (including custom shapes)
- Custom Bracket Solutions
- Mitered Bays
- By-Pass Rings
- Custom Finishes (Paints, Stains, Faux Finishes, Polished, Satin, Antiqued, Patinas, Layering)
- Custom Designs (Mixing Metal and Wood, Special Shapes and Sizes)
Let us know how we can assist you with your next project!
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org