WOOD TRAVERSING DRAPERY RODS
Here are some examples of our Wood Traversing Drapery Rods.
Remember, ANY of our wooden drapery rods can be traversing.
- For our Standard Traversing Rods, we use a 1″ Heavy Duty C Track inserted into the back of the rod, so it is not visible from below.
- For Standard Ripplefold Traversing Rods, we use KS Track Systems which are inserted into the bottom of the rod and are finished to match, so they are barely noticeable.
- For heavy draperies we use a variety of heavy duty track systems with ball-bearing carriers. The heavy duty track systems, which are inserted below the rodding, are also finished to match the rod.
- Regular and Ripplefold Traversing Rods (Hand, Wand and Cord Drawn) are available in 1 3/8″, 1 5/8″, 2″ and 2 1/4″ diameters.
- Motorized Traversing Rods are available in 1 5/8″, 2″ and 2 1/4″ diameters.
(Note: If you are having trouble viewing images below, clear the cookies in your browser and you will be able to view images correctly.)
See below for samples of what’s possible in wood traversing rods: