Beyond the obvious, such as knowledge and skill with color, proportion, and scale, successful interior designers excel at so much more. In order to market yourself and your brand well you need to possess the following traits:
- Having a point-of-view: Whether you stick to a specific “signature look” or you adopt your client’s aesthetic it’s important to know what your point-of-view is so you will have a successful working relationship with your client. Setting the expectation from the beginning will ensure understanding throughout the project.
- High-Quality Standards: I think we can all agree that we want to give our clients high-quality products, workmanship and reliability. Finding the right vendor relationships are critical to being able to execute on this.
- Be inspiring: Give your client something they could not have come up with on their own. Providing unique solutions to problems is the obligation of the best designers. By having the right resources at your disposal, you’ll be ideally positioned to deliver on this promise.
- Deliver: Understanding your client’s needs is one thing, but delivering on them in a timely manner and executed as promised is another. Communication is a key attribute to ensuring mutual understanding around the work to be done and when to expect it. Working with trusted sources, with experience and expertise, and an open line to communication allows you to fulfill this critical requirement.
A common thread through-out is the need for solid, talented and reliable sources. This is where Window Imagination, Inc. and Imagination Furnishings can help.
If you are looking for high-quality drapery hardware, made in America in an environmentally sensitive way, and made to your exact specifications Window Imagination, Inc. is who you want on your side. Our 35 years of custom expertise make installations a breeze for your installer and the final design result a happy one for you and your client. We service top-tier interior designers and drapery workrooms and have earned a reputation for high-quality workmanship and custom finishes made specifically to our client’s specifications. We work in wood and metal in any finish you can dream up. We can handle everything from small to very large installations. As evidence of the quality of our work, we have been featured in magazines such as Elle Décor, New England Home, Better Homes and Gardens, Traditional Home, Architectural Digest and more.
Another benefit to working with Window Imagination, Inc. is access to our custom furniture line, Imagination Furnishings. If your job calls for a special wood and/or metal furniture piece we can help. At Imagination Furnishings we leverage our expertise in wood and iron fabrication and finishing by creating artisan furniture pieces from reclaimed and new woods and metals. We have crafted many conference tables and communal seating areas for businesses, as well as custom pieces for residential purposes. Think kitchen islands with specific design elements specified by you or your client, or a uniquely sized dining table; or a coffee table to fit with the new sofa or sectional that you just ordered.
If the furniture needs require:
- specific dimensions not readily found
- a specific wood-type
- unique design elements
- special functionality
- distinct finishes
- incorporation of metal elements
- a desire for something “one-of-a-kind”
… call Imagination Furnishings and we’ll work with you to design a solution.
Ease of doing business
We want to help you deliver on the promise that your client expects from you as a top interior design professional.
- For quotes, send us an email and we’ll get it out to you right away
- For access to stock items, you can quickly locate photos from our websites which you can share with your clients (windowimagination.com and www.imaginationfurnishings.com )
- You can talk directly with the owners and master craftsman that will create your drapery hardware and/or furniture
Set yourself up for success and partner with the best in the custom drapery hardware business and get one-of-a-kind solutions to your clients furnishing needs.