DRAPERY HARDWARE FINISHES
No need to settle for ‘close enough’ when choosing a finish for your drapery hardware. Let us create an exact match, whether it be Paint, Stain or any Faux Finish imaginable – It’s what we do!
PAINTS AND STAINS
No matter how many times we stress that we will finish your drapery hardware in whatever finish you desire, we are asked if we have paint or stain charts, so we guess the answer is YES – Choose from Minwax, Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, DK, C2, Pratt & Lambert, Christopher Peacock, or ANY OTHER MANUFACTURER’S CHARTS!
See below for SAMPLES of finishes. This is a small sampling of what is possible. We can provide you with ANY FINISH you desire!
- Don’t have paint or stain charts? Send us something to match.
- Don’t have something you can send to us (maybe it’s a chandelier)? Send us a picture.
- Just have an image in your head? Give us a call and describe what you want!
We are also asked many times if we have examples of FAUX FINISHES – YES we would be happy to send you a sample (or ‘strike-off’) of any faux finish you desire, including, but not limited to:
- Paint or Stain with Glaze
- Antiqued Stain
- Alternating Colors
- Multiple Layers of Colors and/or Glazes
- Gold, Silver or Copper Leaf, Shiny or Antiqued
- Paint or Stain with Gold, Silver or Copper Leaf Rubbed Over
- Paint or Stain with Gold, Silver or Copper Leaf Details
- Old World finishes
- Crackle finishes with glazes
- Faux marble
- Tortoise shell
- Did we forget anything? If so, that doesn’t mean we don’t do it, just ask!
Every finish shown on the website is an example only, you can have any finish and/or any finish combination you desire.
ANY FINISH, ANY DIAMETER, ANY LENGTH, ANY FUNCTION!